* Industry professionals who can hit the ground running and immediately assume critical key personnel responsibilities.
* Continuity of customer attention during absences due to maternity, disability, or family leave situations.
* Short-term personnel support when critical projects create work loads that overwhelm permanent staff.
* Cost effective "interim to permanent" alternatives when you need immediate help and can't afford a hiring mistake.
* Skilled personnel support critical staff needs in many areas,
including: human resources, operations, financial, trust, customer
service, international, information systems, and various loan
administration, underwriting, and portfolio management activities.